Troubleshooting the quick start:
If you experience problem when using
ETL decoding tools, programmers and etc., please see details
- Make sure that hardware attached
correct to printer or serial ports.
- Make sure, that using linear
power supply has over current short protection
(recommend power supply source - DC 12 Volts 500mA).
- Make sure, that explored IC
(MCU) inserted according with 1-pin marker
(See key hole on appropriate programming adapter board).
To get correct answers to your
problems, please include some details in your actual request:
- Product(s) date received.
- Details of which release (version)
programming tools you are using.
- Details of the platform on
which you are running ETL software (Operation System,
LPT ports \ECP, EPP, normal\ settings, Comm. port settings,
amount of memory, PC type).
- A clear explanation of what
you expected to happen and what currently happened.
- The commands in menu you used
- The information fixed in *.log
- Sample output illustrating
the problem, if this possible.
defective parts, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
ETL warrants to replace any defect board without visual
defects during a 45 days period from products date received.
check list routines
- Make sure, that explored board
has not a visual defects
- Test contacts into sockets
(44 PLCC, 52PLCC, 68PLCC, 84PLCC).
- Turn ON power supply source
and power switches.
- Measure 12 Volts power supply
and 5 Volts after regulators.
- Disconnect and reconnect board
to power supply source in case of bad reset
(unstable LED's condition, incorrect data reading, improper
support request send email to: