When you are travelling across the Canada or United States there are zones without FM radio broadcasting. Using of satellite radio is the perfect alternative. We made Delphi Sirius Radio fit into the Mercedes Sprinter. The Radio Adapter is designed to convert the internal Mercedes Sprinter CAN Bus commands to the Delphi Sirius Radio CAN Bus commands. The main groups of commands are:
- Steering wheel Channel Up/Down.
- Steering wheel Volume Up/Down.
- Vehicle display information such as current radio frequency, band, CD status and so on.
- Dimmer commands.
- Vehicle accessory on radio supply simulation circuit.
- A plastic bezel designed to install Delphi Sirius Radio without any mount modification.